Our Response to COVID-19
To Our Customers:
In wake of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have temporarily implemented some new precautionary procedures at Allwest Furnishings to better protect our staff and customers. These changes are in-coherence with the latest government updates on all three levels.
We Change The Way We Work.™
We have remained dedicated to changing the way people work since 1974. At this unprecedented time we have no choice but to change the way our valued staff work in order to prioritize their safety and well-being. We still remain dedicated to providing our customers with top-level customer service, which includes proactive communication.
At Allwest Furnishings, our plan to flatten the COVID-19 curve includes the following;
- Elimination of all business-related travel and introducing a 14 day mandatory quarantine for staff who have recently traveled internationally.
- Having all employees who are able to work from home do so until further notice.
- Postponing all meetings that cannot be moved to teleconference and skype, until it is acceptable to meet in person.
- Closing our showroom and meeting rooms to the public until further notice.
- Reinforcing extra diligence to our employee hygiene practices and implementing social distancing.
Please contact your Allwest representative for any questions or concerns. You can also contact us for more information.
For more information on COVID-19, please visit the following websites:
- Government of Canada Website
- Alberta Health Services Website
- COVID-19 Self-Assessment