Libraries provide a well-loved environment for people to not only enjoy books and other media but also a space to gather and exchange knowledge. With the public patrons from all walks in life in mind, the attention to durability and details of the furnishings and functions were the top-most considerations for Edmonton Public Library (Calder branch).
Together with MBAC Architects and manufacturer partners, Allwest is proud to have delivered and met the expectations set out by the Calder library. The spaces furnished consisted of:
- Lounge area seating
- Meeting tables and chairs
- Workstations for back office staff
- Shelving to accommodate books as well as periodicals
- Lunchroom and staff lounge areas
- Computer workstations for patrons
Take a picture tour of the furnishings Allwest has proudly delivered to our client.