Sales Account Manager (Education K-12)
Grande Prairie, Alberta
With more than 40 years of business success, Allwest is now positioning itself for the future. Allwest, a small, “boutique sized”, company that is flexible and entrepreneurial; offers a fun, friendly, positive work environment where work-life balance is a reality, not a slogan. As a leader in the commercial furniture, movable walls, and window coverings industry, Allwest puts the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Creating an effective workspace is more than just finding places to put the desks and chairs; it’s about changing the way people work to improve business efficiency. Our focus is on people and relationships. It’s about what the customer wants, what they need, and how we can help them achieve it.
Allwest cares about their people, the environment and the community and is looking for a talented Sales Account Manager (Education K-12) who shares their values, vision and passion for growth and fabulous office interiors.
We are seeking an individual to introduce a focused campaign to grow and develop Allwest’s business in the K – 12 school market. The Sales Account Manager (Education) is responsible for driving product sales by focusing on projects/markets generated by current clients as well as new projects/markets assigned by management within the Education (K – 12) market. The Sales Account Manager (Education) serves as the primary contact for customer buyers during the sales process and works together as needed with Management, Manager of Business Development, other Sales Account Managers, Sales Consultants, Sales Supports, Installers and other company resources to manage the account needs and drive sales within the Education (K-12) market.
As the successful candidate for this position, you will bring your:
- Post-Secondary Diploma or equivalent;
- Experience in the Education K-12 marketplace is highly desirable;
- 1 to 3 years’ direct selling experience is highly desirable;
- Proficient consultative-selling abilities;
- Strong mathematical ability and skills;
- Strong customer service attitude and commitment to providing exceptional customer service and quality results;
- Attentiveness to details with ability to self-audit and manage a diverse workload within a fast-paced environment with changing multiple priorities and frequent interruptions;
- Excellent organizational skills and time-management skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet multiple deadlines;
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively as part of a team as well as independently with minimal supervision;
- Effective verbal and written communications skills to understand, comprehend, and comply with all job requirements and give presentations;
- Demonstrated effective problem-solving, decision making and proactive, positive “Yes I Can” attitude;
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25%, primarily within the province;
- Demonstrated positive approach to continuous improvement opportunities and activities;
- Ability and willingness to work outside of regular business hours to meet business requirements.
- Proficient in use of Khameleon or equivalent order-management system and MS Office applications;
- Ability to read and understand design drawings.
If you’re looking for career growth, a dynamic and established company, a collaborative approach, entrepreneurial spirit, and the encouragement and tools to be successful, then we want to hear from you. Send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to [email protected]